Extreme Green Cleaning is the perfect solution for commercial kitchens
Hot steam, widely recognized as a method of disinfection and sterilization, represents one of the greenest ways of cleaning, as it does not require the use of any environmentally or hazardous cleaning chemicals.
Vapor steam is made up of plain distilled water. A Greensteam cleaners heat water to boiling temperatures and blow hot, low-moisture steam through a hose.
A Greensteam cleaner uses only hot vapors that generate little moisture. They loosen and dislocate the dirt particles that may be later picked up by vacuuming or by light rubbing with a microfiber towel. Since hot low-moisture steam is blown through a hose, this will allow for cleaning hard to reach areas within your establishment.
Common Restaurant cleaning problems
- Mold and spores
- Tile & grout
- Refrigerator odors
- Refrigerator coils
- Grime & grease
- Kills bacteria and mold spores on contact in the tiniest cracks and crevices
- Blast away mold, sanitize tile surfaces and white and brighten up grout lines
- Disinfect your refrigerator with vapor steam. No need for harsh cleaning chemicals. Eliminate bacteria and germs on contact
- Clean your coils, safely with vapor steam. Remove dust, grease and grime from hard to reach areas
- Quickly dissolve grease and grime on contact
- Eliminate cross contamination by using vapor steam to sanitize surfaces